1 Chestnut Street, Unit 2A/2B
This south facing two bedroom apartment occupies the second floor of the historic Marsh townhouse (1822) at the top of Chestnut Street. The sunny apartment with exposures on three sides has high ceilings, period millwork and triple hung windows. The kitchen and master bath have been renovated with high-end European appliances plus AC, washer/dryer and a sound system (Bang and Olufsen). This professionally managed 11 unit building has a common laundry, storage bins and an elevator. This is a must see.
- Enter into a beautiful south facing the living room with two floor to ceiling windows, a fireplace, and built-in bookcases
- Sunny morning room has a breakfast bar, a work counter, bookcases, a built-in desk and a washer/dryer
- Exquisite dining room with three large windows, wainscoting, a fireplace, built-in china cupboards, storage and a patterned wood floor
- Remodeled kitchen with top-of-the-line German appliances and an industrial cooktop has Vermont green granite countertops
- Rear hall with closets and a tessellated marble floor leads to the corner master bedroom with built-in’s and four windows with a view of the State House
- Master bathroom with a marble floor has a double sink with soapstone counters and a steam shower
- Second bedroom with pocket doors has a fireplace and an en suite bathroom
Sq. Ft: 1720 sf
Condo Fee: $1157.76 (includes heat and hot water)
Taxes: $17,414 (fiscal year 2019)
Phone: (617) 869-3443
Fill out this form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss this property with you!