54 Pinckney Street
This lovely, serene and unspoiled town house, built in 1834, is situated near the crest of Pinckney Street. The house has many Greek Revival characteristics such as a granite basement, a flat headed entrance and brownstone trim. There is a beautiful garden and a large basement. Nathaniel Hawthorne live in this house at one point. Although the house needs some updating, there is great potential.
- Front entrance hall with a closet has a door down to basement
- Attractive dining room has a black marble mantel, hardwood flooring, and two window seats
- Rear kitchen with a large window overlooks a family room with the original hearth - Handsome garden with mature plantings has been on the Beacon Hill Garden Tour
- South facing parlor has three windows, a fireplace, and a large entertainment closet
- Pocket doors lead to a front library/parlor with built-in bookcases and a fireplace
- Hall bath
- Master bedroom has a separate dressing area
- Front bedroom
- Hall bathroom
- Open room with a cathedral ceiling has a skylight
- Two smaller bedrooms
- Full bathroom with a skylight
LIVING AREA: 2,750 Sq. Ft.
Phone: (617) 869-3443