37 Beacon Street, Unit 4
This gracious and attractive one bedroom apartment is in a superb location across from the Boston Common and close to Downtown and the Back Bay. The building has 36 apartments, 24 of which are owner occupied. There is an elevator, a garden, a laundry room, bicycle storage, a doorman and a fabulous roofdeck. The lovely entrance lobby has recently been redecorated.
- The apartment door opens to an entrance foyer with hardwood flooring and two closets
- Large handsome living room has two windows and hardwood floors. There is a dining area at one end of the room.
- The beautiful eat-in kitchen has tile flooring, a broom closet, Frigidaire appliances and granite counter tops.
- The spacious master bedroom has two windows and two closets
- Hall full bathroom
- Deeded storage closet (basement)
- Pet friendly
LIVING AREA: 800 Sq. Ft.
MONTHLY MAINTENANCE: $504.55
TAXES: $6,631.46 (Fiscal year 2017)
Phone: (617) 869-3443
Fill out this form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss this property with you!