27 Chestnut Street
This sophisticated south facing two level apartment on beautiful Chestnut Street has two bedrooms, a family room/bedroom, a formal dining room and a two story living room. There is a/c and a small private patio. The current owners have put down new flooring in many rooms and have replaced all of the doors. There is a new stack washer/dryer and new lighting throughout. The master bedroom has been upgraded and many kitchen appliances have recently been replaced. This 30-unit condominium association is professionally managed and has a resident superintendent. There is an elevator, a wonderful roof deck, a common courtyard, bicycle storage, an exercise room, and private storage. The building has a new roof and HVAC system. The building is pet friendly.
- Front door opens to an attractive entryway with a coat closet
- Gracious two story living room with a large south facing window has an office area at one end
- Formal dining room with wainscoting has built-in glass shelving
- Renovated kitchen with tile flooring and granite countertops has many new appliances
- Laundry room has wine storage
- Master bedroom facing south has hardwood flooring and a closet
- Master bathroom with marble flooring, two sinks and granite countertops has an attached dressing room
- Second bedroom
- Family room/bedroom has built-in bookcases and access to a small patio.
LIVING AREA: 1640 Sq. Ft.
MONTHLY MAINTENANCE: $901
ELECTRICITY: c. $125/m
TAXES: $13,857.68 (Fiscal year 2017 with residential exemption)
Phone: (617) 869-3443
Fill out this form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss this property with you!