2 Mount Vernon Square
THIS CHARMING FOUR STORY TOWNHOUSE with wonderful light overlooks a quaint square on the flat of Beacon Hill. The house has three bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, a library with fireplace, an elegant living room with a wet bar, a formal dining room and a wonderful country kitchen. The small but lush garden, which has been on the Beacon Hill Garden Tour, serves as an outdoor dining room. This house has 2 zone HVAC, a rapid recovery hot water heater, intercom/phone system and parking at your front door.
● Front door opens into an entrance hall with a coat closet, a built-in bench and a storage area
● Country kitchen has a large island, Carrera marble countertops, a gas fireplace and sliding doors leading to garden
● Pantry, back hallway with storage, utility room
● Powder room
● Handsome front facing living room with tall windows overlooking Mount Vernon Square, chair rail, chestnut floors and wet bar with cabinet and marble counter
● Sunny dining room has built-in cabinets/shelves and a marble mantel
Master bedroom with 2 sets of closets and en-suite master bathroom with steam unit
● Library/bedroom has built-in bookshelves and a marble mantel
● Hallway with built-in cabinets and shelves
● Hallway with skylight has 3 closets, counter with storage, and a washer/dryer
● Two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, both with skylights
Sconces in living room, dining room and library, chandeliers in hall and dining room, second floor light fixtures, garden mirror
Square Feet: 1837 Sq. Ft.
Phone: (617) 869-3443
Fill out this form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss this property with you!