A beautiful overlook from Top of The Hill.
This beautiful second floor through apartment exemplifies classic Beacon Hill. This is a professionally managed 5 unit condominium association. Situated in a wonderful location at the Top of The Hill. 4 of the 5 condominiums are owner occupied. The hallway is attractive and there is a common courtyard and a basement with a washer/dryer and a storage room. This apartment has soaring ceilings, beautiful views down Chestnut Street, fantastic architectural details, thermal paned windows added in 2015, and a front and rear door.
- Entry hall has a coat closet and a built-in recessed cupboard
- Front bedroom with a closet and cornice molding has a west facing bay window.
- Large front bedroom with a closet, a fireplace with a marble mantel, and west facing windows.
- Spacious living room/dining area with built-in bookcases, a fireplace with a marble mantel, and windows overlooking the courtyard.
- Laundry room with a stacked Bosch washer and dryer.
- Relatively new attractive kitchen with windows and Frigidaire appliances.
- Good sized renovated full bathroom, has a window and a linen closet.
- Pets with approval.
LIVING AREA: 1,050 sq. ft.
Condo Fee: $653/month
TAXES: $9,111.64 (FY 2017, no residential exemption)
Phone: (617) 869-3443